Tuesday, July 27, 2010

FMA Alpha Version: 0.1

Welcome to The Free Market Anarchist!  This is the first episode "Alpha Version 0.1"

Play FMA Version 0.1

FMA is a new financial show where all my investing actions are transparently disclosed.
Also where I analyse news concerning any financial interest and holdings of "The Fund".
There may also be occasional rants about politics and economics.

News:
Consumer confidence numbers out.  Numbers slightly weak.  Official explanation:
The Consumer is concerned about jobs.

BP plc released earning after market last night.
Go here to listen to the latest conference call and see press releases. I was going to play some excerpts from the call on the show, however, somehow all my emails are already registered and simultaneously un-registered. So I can't stream the webcast?I'm curious if anyone can connect to the BP conference call?

Show Notes/Links:

-- The show website:  TheFreeMarketAnarchist.blogspot.com

-- Think or Swim is my investment software.  Offers total flexibility, options, equities, bonds. You can trade about any type of security in existence.

Contact Us:

If you have a question, comment, or concern about the show, options, or the market the best
thing to do is click the google voice link on the side of the page and leave a message.
Your message can then be played on the show and answered.  I do reserve the right to use
any messages left in the show.  However, if you want to ask a question without getting your
voice on the show I will respect your wishes or you can email me directly.
Kristopherr@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment